Monday, June 4, 2012

Don't

Busy day at work.  Went to a meeting, still not sure it's the correct approach for me.  After reading my last post with the shorts, my dad called me and offered to act as my motivational coach during my dangerous after-dinner time.  It's when I really, really want to eat.  Tonight has been bad.  A whirlwind day of meetings, child duties, chores, and it's hot.  Want nothing more than to zone with a sugary food item.  Called my dad (as per his instructions) and his advice, when I told him I wanted to eat ice cream, was very simple:


"Don't."




I found some more pictures.  Here is a picture of me at my cousin's wedding two years ago.  I'm wearing a great size 8 dress bought just for the wedding.  It's a great dress.  Last time I tried to wear it, alas, it wouldn't even begin to zip.  It's a little young for me, but a good choice for certain occasions. I miss being able to wear it.

Maybe there is hope.  I have additional sage advice (no irony here) to add to "Get it back".

"Don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment